Monday 9 July 2012

Bonjour, Mes Amis

Ben.... mon ami.... (salut Debbie).

J'ai terminé plus de leçons français.  But still had to use Google translate to help me with creating the previous sentence.

So far on Duolingo.com, I've mastered three lessons - Basics 1, Basics 2 and Phrases.  In Duolingo.com, that actually represents an impressive amount of work.

In each lesson, as you go through, you are given any number of "lives," represented by little love hearts in the top right corner.  If you lose all of them, and then get a question wrong, you have to start all over again.

Ouch.

For me, there was a great deal of starting all over again.  And again.  And again.

However, I did it so frequently that I managed to gather enough points to master two lessons in one evening.  Je suis la reine!

Mwah hah hah hah hah!

I shall check in again when there is more to report.  Perhaps I'll be able to write a sentence without the help of Google!

Bonsoir!

P.S. - if you would like a chance to try Duolingo.com out, I've been given three invites.  Let me know and I can send one to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments and discussions, but keep it civil please.